Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project Organize!



I Need Organization Help!

Most days, when I look around, it seems that everybody's got their life together.  They're organized, efficient, and on time.  Their rooms are clean, their work is on-track and their ducks in a row.  Basically, the polar opposite of me.  I am the most disorganized person I know with the possible exception of my mother.  I'm always arriving late, my work is constantly being turned in either last-second, or after the last second, and my room looks like New Orleans after Katrina.

Every once in a while I see small glimmers of hope.  I'll show up to an appointment 5 minutes early, or have my work done a day before the deadline, but these occurrances are few and far between.


A Disorganized Mind, Too.

One thing I enjoy is writing.  I love it, but I never seem to fit it in when I'd like to.  Sometimes I'll be working and an idea will pop into my head; something I think is really interesting.  I always forget though, and never get to form the thought fully, and then it slips away for good.


It has got to stop.  I need to get on track, and start making the most of my time and talents.  I'm wasting the things I've been given, and I'm going to change that, starting today.

A Plan to Get Organized

So I've decided something.  I need something else to hold me accountable.  I'm going to use this blog as a tool to keep me on track, and organized.  I'm going to use it to make sure I don't let those ideas of mine slip away.   So here's the deal:  At least every Wednesday, I'm going to write a post.  I'll tell the adventures of being unorganized and scatter-brained.  I'll show the details of my quest to become more put-together, and prove that even while I'm not, crazy people can have good ideas, too.

Keep checking in! There will definitely be a new post up Wednesday, if not before then. 

I can't wait to get started on this adventure of mine!

4 comments:

  1. sounds good emily....

    I'll be watching... this should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see you do this, blogging can be a good stress re-leaver for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! Maybe someone can help you keep that promise :)

    ReplyDelete